Launch an exciting career in the Surveying industry
- Engage in a wide variety of survey tasks working directly with experienced surveyors and party leads
- Exposure to a variety of regional land development projects
LandTeam is a diversified and influential consultancy currently experiencing growth in Regional NSW. We are based in the Illawarra, Southern Highlands and Southern Tablelands and specialise in surveying, engineering, sewer and water coordination, town planning and project management.
LandTeam has an excellent company culture and is respected for its support of and provision of career paths for our surveyors and engineers. When you join LandTeam you join a company that will support you to excel both professionally and personally.
About The Role
An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated individual to work from our Southern Tablelands (Goulburn) office as a Survey Assistant. You will be responsible for assisting with a range of operational survey activities whilst working directly with experienced Registered Surveyors and Party Leaders. You will also be exposed to survey equipment including Drone, GPS and Total Stations along with surveying and drafting (CAD) software computer programs.
- Assist with all operational survey tasks as directed by senior surveyors or party leaders;
- Use and care of surveying equipment and survey vehicles;
- Be able to work as an individual or as part of a team;
- Be aware of and apply company safe work practices.
- An intent to study in the surveying industry or formal surveying qualifications at certificate level
- Completed or be undertaking Year 12 Mathematics & English (or equivalent)
- Possess a general interest in geography, the outdoors and mapping
- Be aware of and prepared to carry out checking processes to ensure accuracy in your work
- Be able to communicate orally or in written form in an effective manner
- Actively collaborate with others to produce desired results in a supportive team environment
- Be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
All applications will be treated as confidential and only those short listed will be contacted.
Interested applicants email your CV to email@example.com by close of business 31 January 2020.
Note applications from candidates overseas with no local experience will not be considered or acknowledged.
Stay tuned as we are a progressive company entering a growth phase and winning a large number of projects which may create new positions within the company.
LandTeam employs a staff of over 45 professionals, technicians and administrative support across its three branches. The staff have qualifications in surveying, civil engineering, project management, town planning, administration and business management.
If there is one outstanding thing you could say about LandTeam’s workforce it is that it is very long standing with little staff turnover. However, with that said LandTeam’s Strategic Plan “Strategy 2018” outlines proposed growth within the business over the years 2016, 2017 and 2018.
As such, employment and career opportunities may be listed on this page from time to time and as required.
To those High School or Tertiary Institution students seeking work experience please note that LandTeam is a regular provider of work experience opportunities in the disciplines of surveying, civil engineering and administration / clerical. Should you be interested in finding out more information in relation to work experience with us please email Lauren Goodman our Human Resources Manager through our contact page on this website.